Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Ready Set Go... or not

What a weekend.  I have been having so many emotions and feelings lately.  I know that I am NOT where I want to be or need to be in life but I am working on that.  This weekend I realized how disapointing I have been to my mom.  I hate that realization.  She was so proud of me at one time.  Then slowly I started to slip backwards.  The worst part is she blames my boyfriend and that is not fair.  I stopped going to church.  I stopped doing what I was supposed to do money wise.  I started going crazy a little bit.  I had a mini break down.  But because some of these things started when she met him she blames him....  Yes that makes for a super depressing weekend.  I am on my way to getting back on track though.  I am getting my own apartment for me and my girls.  I am getting caught up as quickly as I can on my bills. I am starting church again.  This online bible study is going to be a big help I think.  Let's see how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment