Monday, February 3, 2014

So excited today

So today I get to order my new excercise/eating plan.  It is called The 21 Day Fix it is by BeachBody and I am extremely excited!! Before my plan was just eat right and go to the gym... well that has not been working so well for me.  I am an OK eater, meaning that I do not eat horribly but at the same time I have a weakness and that is fast food.  Not because I like it because I really do not like it but because during the week when I am at work it is just easier.  I also had been really good about going to the gym in the mornings before work.  Well then it got cold and my car has no heater and no defroster... so yea getting up at 5 am and hitting the gym has kind of gone out the window... So this is going to HOPEFULLY help with that since this is working out at home... now I'm not a complete idiot I know that I still have to put some effort into this... I know that if I can do it for 21 days it becomes more of a habit so I'm excited.  This is my birthday present from my mom and my kids... We will see.  I am cutting this short cause I have to catch up on my made to crave study today... Pretty much just was lazy alllll weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment